1, Lime desiccant-initially for lumps, after the tide will be scattered into powdery, or powdery agglomeration. It is best to place the desiccant in water to see if it radiates and if bubbles are produced.
If it is still radiated or bubbles are produced, it is proved that the desiccant can still be used, whereas it is ineffective.
2, silicone desiccant-itself should be colorless transparent or translucent particles. After the suction, there may be individual desiccant appearance into light yellow or a milky white part of the existence, but can not prove whether it is invalid. The simple test method is to put water droplets on the desiccant, and then use the hand to feel whether to radiate, exothermic is still available.
(But this method is still unscientific)
3, deoxygenation Agent-can not be simple identification
Related Industry Knowledge
- Advantages of Tea bags
- The use of tea bags for eye dressing
- Other uses of tea bags
- Characteristics of mosquito nets
- The purchase of mosquito nets
- Installation aspects of mosquito nets
- Size problems of mosquito nets
- Cleaning of mosquito nets
- Precautions for Lime desiccant
- The role of silicone desiccant
- New clothes for tea