Nonwovens products rich in color, bright and bright, fashion environmental protection, a wide range of uses, elegant appearance, patterns and styles are diverse, and light, environmental protection, recyclable, is internationally recognized as an environmentally friendly product to protect the Earth's ecology. Suitable for agricultural film, footwear, tannery, mattress, sub-mother, decoration, chemical, printing, automotive, building materials, furniture and other industries, and clothing linings, medical and health disposable surgical clothing, masks, hats, bed linen, hotel disposable tablecloth, beauty, sauna and even today's fashion gift bags, boutique bags, shopping bags, advertising bags and so on. Environmental protection products, a wide range of uses, affordable. Because it looks like a pearl, it is also known as a pearl canvas.
- Features Of Non-woven Fabrics
- The Relationship Between Nonwovens And Spinning...
- Advantages Of Non-woven Fabrics
- Disadvantages Of Non-woven Fabrics
- Maintenance Of Non-woven Fabrics
- The Difference Between Non-woven Fabric And Dus...
- Factors Affecting The Growth Rate Of Non-woven ...
- Production And Consumption Of Non-woven Fabrics
- The Origin Of Tea Bags
- Types Of Tea Bags