1) poor strength and durability compared to textile cloth.
2) cannot be cleaned like any other cloth. 3) fibers are arranged in a certain direction, so it is easy to crack from the right angle direction and so on.
Therefore, the improvement of production methods is mainly focused on preventing the improvement of division.
- Features Of Non-woven Fabrics
- The Relationship Between Nonwovens And Spinning...
- Advantages Of Non-woven Fabrics
- Maintenance Of Non-woven Fabrics
- Use Of Non-woven Fabrics
- The Difference Between Non-woven Fabric And Dus...
- Factors Affecting The Growth Rate Of Non-woven ...
- Production And Consumption Of Non-woven Fabrics
- The Origin Of Tea Bags
- Types Of Tea Bags