1.Lightweight: Polypropylene resin as the main production raw materials, the proportion of only 0.9, only three-fifths cotton, fluffy, feel good.
2. Soft: Made of fine fibers (2-3D) light point hot melt bonding molding.
The finished product is moderately soft and comfortable.
3.Water transfer, breathable: polypropylene slices do not absorb water, water content of 0, the finished product dial water is good, from 100% fiber composition with porous, good breathability, easy to keep the cloth surface dry, easy to wash.
4.Non-toxic, non-irritating: the use of products in line with the FDA food grade raw materials production, does not contain other chemical components, stable performance, non-toxic, non-odor, do not stimulate the skin.
5.Antibacterial, anti-chemical agents: polypropylene is a chemical blunt substance, not moth-eaten, and can isolate the presence of bacteria and insects in the liquid erosion; antibacterial, alkali corrosion, finished products do not affect the strength due to erosion.
6. Antimicrobial properties.
Products with water, not moldy, and can isolate the presence of bacteria and insect erosion in the liquid, not mildew.
7. Good physical nature.
By the polypropylene spinning directly paved into the net hot bonding, the product strength is better than the general short fiber products, the strength is not directional, the vertical and horizontal strength is similar.
- Features Of Non-woven Fabrics
- The Relationship Between Nonwovens And Spinning...
- Disadvantages Of Non-woven Fabrics
- Maintenance Of Non-woven Fabrics
- Use Of Non-woven Fabrics
- The Difference Between Non-woven Fabric And Dus...
- Factors Affecting The Growth Rate Of Non-woven ...
- Production And Consumption Of Non-woven Fabrics
- The Origin Of Tea Bags
- Types Of Tea Bags