All factors affecting the growth of artificial fibers can be more or less a certain impact on textiles based on artificial fibers, which have the greatest impact on non-woven textiles. Population growth factors have less effect on non-woven fabrics than other textiles used in apparel. But population growth is also an important factor if the important application of nonwovens in baby diapers is taken into account. The partial substitution of natural fibers has a greater impact on textiles, but has little effect on non-woven fabrics, as the production of nonwovens is largely dependent on artificial fibers.
- Features Of Non-woven Fabrics
- The Relationship Between Nonwovens And Spinning...
- Advantages Of Non-woven Fabrics
- Disadvantages Of Non-woven Fabrics
- Maintenance Of Non-woven Fabrics
- Use Of Non-woven Fabrics
- The Difference Between Non-woven Fabric And Dus...
- Production And Consumption Of Non-woven Fabrics
- The Origin Of Tea Bags
- Types Of Tea Bags