Nonwovens do not have theodolite, tailoring and sewing are very convenient, and light and easy to shape, deeply loved by handmade enthusiasts.
Because it is a fabric that does not require spinning and weaving, it simply arranges or randomly arrange the textile staple fibers or filaments to form a fiber mesh structure, which is then reinforced by mechanical, hot-adhesive or chemical methods. It is not interwoven and knitted together by a yarn, but the fibers are glued together directly through a physical method, so when you get the glue in your clothes, you will find that you can't pull a root of the thread.
Nonwovens break through the traditional textile principles and have the characteristics of short process flow, fast production rate, high output, low cost, wide use and many sources of raw materials.
Next: No Information
- The Relationship Between Nonwovens And Spinning...
- Advantages Of Non-woven Fabrics
- Disadvantages Of Non-woven Fabrics
- Maintenance Of Non-woven Fabrics
- Use Of Non-woven Fabrics
- The Difference Between Non-woven Fabric And Dus...
- Factors Affecting The Growth Rate Of Non-woven ...
- Production And Consumption Of Non-woven Fabrics
- The Origin Of Tea Bags
- Types Of Tea Bags